7/15/07

la petite cour

some French-themed photos- these, from Montreal in May- some Lynchian chairs in a gallery that I really liked

then closer to home & more recent-
nothing like outwardly mocking the great little community you're about to enter- but come on
this is the French Shore of Nova Scotia, at Universite de Ste-Anne, where I've never been
there's this great halo-ed Mary
& this church which is 18 storeys tall & the largest wooden church in North America.
Much of the French Shore makes some Anglo regions of Nova Scotia look pretty sloppy.
That's my little car in the lower left corner, which people tend to call R2 (as in D2) , but which I like to call R4 because I know, someday, Buzz Droids will come and cut its head off. And that, friends, is your hyperobscure Star Wars trivia tidbit of the day. Hey if you want to name yr. car correctly you've got to do your research.

No comments: